CID Lines Product
- High-quality teat dip
- Based on lactic acid 3.6%
- Possible to be applied on organic farms
- Available as dip or spray
Kenolac® is a high-quality teat dip allowing strong protection against environment aggressions during summertime. Kenolac®, based on lactic acid, is accepted for organic farming according to council regulation EC N° 834/2007.
Available Packages: 20L
- The product is a ready to use teat dip/spray to apply maximum two times per day after milking.
- Use at least 5ml per cow per application.
- Dip the teats immediately after milking.
- Make sure the nipple is covered for three-quarters of its length.
- The dip cup should be replenished if necessary. If a common dip cup or sprayer is used, a new solution must always be used at each milking. The dip cup or sprayer needs to be emptied, cleaned and rinsed after each milking, or when the cup is contaminated during milking.