CID Lines Product
- Spray-version of Kenolac®
- Based on lactic acid 3.6%
- Possible to be applied on organic farms
Kenolac® SD is the spray version of Kenolac®. Kenolac® is a high-quality teat dip allowing strong protection against environment aggressions during summertime. Kenolac®, based on lactic acid, is accepted for organic farming according to council regulation EC N° 834/2007.Available Packages: 20L
Available Packages: 20L
- The product is a ready to use teat dip/spray to apply maximum two times per day after milking.
- Use at least 5ml per cow per application.
- Dip or spray the teats immediately after milking.
- Make sure the teat is covered for three-quarters of its length. Alternatively, the entire surface of each teat can be fully sprayed immediately after each milking.
- The dip cup or sprayer should be replenished if necessary. If a common dip cup or sprayer is used, a new solution must always be used at each milking.
- The dip cup or sprayer needs to be emptied, cleaned and rinsed after each milking, or when the cup is contaminated during milking.
- Don’t use the product for cleaning and/or disinfecting milking equipment.